The Story

The Story


This journey started a couple of years ago, in a coffee break at a commodity trading company I used to work for. I was exploring the functions of my bank app and bumped into the brokerage section. 

Out of curiosity or just boredom, can't really tell, bough a few hundred euros in value of a bank stock which had been in a downtrend for a couple of weeks ... my smart ass idea, out of sheer bro science of course, was that the stock couldn't drop much lower.

Call it beginner's luck, but a couple of weeks afterwards I ended up making a profit out of this trade and what would grow to become a gigantic fire inside me had just been lit. 

What followed?  A couple of entertaining thoughts:

1. Realization that there are actual income making possibilities that do not require you to trade your time for money in the way I've been brainwashed to believe in throughout my whole live;

2. It was obvious that if I'd made a few euros from that trade, I could equally make a ton more of the same applying similar principles. This is scalable;

3. It was also ostensible that there would be no boss busting my balls at the end year review with their corporate hidden agendas that might have zero to do with your actual performance at work;

4. This was something I could do just as easy in Portugal or in Bali, Summer, or winter time ... 

How sexy!! haha

Since then I became obsessed with the idea of attaining freedom which I define as the state of

1. being wherever you want, whenever you want;
2. doing whatever you want, with whomever you want.

If you are one of the lucky one's whose 9 to 5 enables this, then great, happy for you! If you're not, than I'm pretty sure trading can open some brand new sexy doors for possibilities you've only came across with in your dreams.

These very entertaining thoughts led me to sink into tones of information, loads of experimentation (the painful kind of experimentation very often), a lot of frustrations, surprisingly a gargantous deal of self-discovery and not less important - and thank god!! - a lot of promising findings also :)

Here to share this journey you. 100% for free! :)

Cheers
RR 

Comments

Popular Posts